Strengthening Professional Medical Diagnosis With The Human Mind

By Valentine Grayson


Managing a traumatic brain injury is difficult. I know, because I suffered one. Finding a way that I could work past my new limitations was extraordinarily difficult. That's why I decided to try a new approach and try Amen Clinics. I'd heard a lot about their revolutionary diagnostic techniques, and needed to see what they had to offer.

Getting to know how Dr. Daniel Amen actually diagnoses his patients was really interesting. Mainly because he employs radically different techniques than most other people would attempt. Including the use of the complicated but useful SPECT scan.

What I found when I was treated by Atlanta Amen Clinics, Atlanta was that they took a picture of my entire brain. Some kind of special photon rays or something, that allow them to look inside. Sort of like an X-Ray but with more information and a more in depth process.

This sort of scan is pretty revolutionary. Mainly because you look at the brain while it's working. The pictures constantly update, and doctors can look at what your brain is doing while you're active in the machine.

Dr. Amen is dedicated to more accurate diagnostic work. Too many hospitals are a little bit complacent. That can lead to long years of treatment, and having to go through unnecessary procedures. That's what I had to deal with, and none of it really helped.

You have to remember that Amen Clinics don't provide an instant cure. They are going to be able to diagnose you better, but healing is still down to the doctors. They are just able to heal more effectively because of the better diagnosis.

While I ended up having to visit the doctor all the time still, I like my time at the Amen centers. Because they know what the problem is now, the treatments are always making me feel better. My mental faculties are improving, and there haven't been any drugs that just didn't help at all.

All in all I'd recommend my experience at Amen Clinics. While they are not revolutionary with their treatment methods, they are with their diagnostic technology. Sometimes that can make all the difference, and in my case it truly did.



Popular Posts